luni, 7 septembrie 2015

How to read more

   We're all busy sometimes and can't make room in our time for staying and reading. I admit that reading is best when you stay in a comfy chair, have a hot cup of coffee/tea/choco, silence or classical music, but we can't afford this kind of luxury everyday, or maybe once in a week.
   Well, I have solutions for this problem!

1. Take your book/ereader everywhere! You don't know when you have a little time to read while waiting for the bus, or staying at a line, lunch time (if you're esting alone), etc. I always carry the book I'm reading with me and I get a few chances to sneak an eye in it to read a few pages.

2. When going to bed, read for 5-10 minutes. It will make you sleep better, and if the book is awesome, same might be the dream. (if it's not a John Saul or Stephen King novel, then have fun!)

3. You can read if you use one hand for eating

4. Also, when you wait for something to install on you PC/phone

5. If you find the book boring, put it down. There is no shame in it, I've done it with a lot of books and eventually picked them up again later. You don't need to struggle to read something if you don't like it or if you're not in the mood for it. Take your time and find the right book for you


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu